Saturday, October 4, 2008

Canzo Empyrean Clip



Canzo Empyrean is an Underground film that has been shooting for the past 7 years (according to what little info I can find) It is a futuristic vision of an America that has been flipped upside down by an AIDS outbreak (so bad that on the Evening News the banner at the bottom threatens anyone caught having sex with extreme punishment) only to be flipped on its side and fucked from behind from a masked character named...DESTRO!! Yea this seems to be loosely based on a few Baddies from the GI Joe Universe. I don't think we will be seeing Snake Eyes or Roadblock. But I can say that Zartan is in it....and he is quite the intriguing character as is evident by the above clip.

This is but one masterful clip from this mysterious underground film project. I am addicted. For more video's hunt for easter eggs on the official website:
WWW.CANZOEMPYREAN.COM

I will post some reviews and thoughts on the available clips in the very near future.If you have any more info about how to get this Film please leave it in the comments. Or if you are Baron Ambrosia Please contact me directly. I am super interested in seeing this.

7 comments:

Big Air said...

PISS AND RATS OLD BOY! PISSSSS AND RATSSS!

T. Garrett said...

still peppery when it hits the anus!

this is my favorite clip.
a friend of mine (Bunting)in the uk has been corresponding with the director. he said there was an actual screening in NYC and he's looking to have one in london...

Tony said...

I have been trying to see this movie for some time and recently recieved an email from a dr canzo who hinted I would be able to see it under certain circumstances. I am not sure if this is Fornal or one of his henchmen. The whole thing is kind of scary and I am not sure I want to go down this rabbit hole. Have you had any luck? I've heard seeing it infects your mind like a virus.

Editor said...

i have a copy, but I am not allowed to release it. ...it rules

Unknown said...

I've been scouring the internet for over a year now and I still have not received any solid advice on how to get a copy of this film. any thoughs?

Gorilla Man said...

I know how to get it Ryan.

Unknown said...

I NEED to see this wicked masterpiece...K